We stayed here while in town to go to the RocknRoll hall of fame and museum. The hotel is fantastic but not super close to the RnR. The drive back to the hall was not terrible, but in hindsight would have preferred to stayed closer. In turn we traded hectic city scape for quiet neighborhood and suburban setting. We arrived later and we able to grab a late dinner at the hotel restaurant. Good quality foot but a little higher priced than I liked for a sandwich and soup. Regardless, we had a cocktail and dinner for under $50 without having to travel anywhere. There is a city tavern and subway within walking distance from the hotel too. Our room was quiet and very clean. Breakfast was not complimentary but was fairly priced at $11 / person for made to order omlets, breakfast meats, hash browns and other egg varieties. In addition there were also the typical cereals, danishes, fruits, dairy options, and beverages. I would highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport is conveniently located just 2 miles from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. Our hotel has 168 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center and pool. Shuttle service to and from Cleveland Hopkins Airport makes getting here simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport Hotel Cleveland
- Hilton Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport Ohio