“Great accommodations close to airport!”

Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
Ranked #6 of 38 Hotels in Cleveland
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is the second time we chose to stay at this hotel which is right next to the Cleveland Hopkins airport. It is clean, the food is great, and the staff is friendly and helpful. The free shuttle to the airport was a huge plus. The shuttle was there early, and it takes less than 10 minutes to get to the airport.

I would highly suggest this hotel.

Room Tip: Don't forget, it you have AAA, check the internet for deals using your AAA membership number.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport

Reviewed February 14, 2012

I could not believe how low the price of this hotel was. It seemed like brand new. Everything is so clean and modern. It was very comfortable. Staff were very nice and helpful. Would definitely stay here again and again. It is worth every penny and more!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bsc2002
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Checked in late and had an early flight. Asked for a 5:30 am wakeup call that never happened. Glad I use more than one way to wake up! The shuttle driver was awesome! I will give them another chance..could have just been tired desk clerks! Close to the airport which was great!

• Stayed: January 2012
HGICLEAP, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2012

I am so very sorry that you did not receive the wake-up call that you had requested. That is certainly not how we wanted you to start your morning. I would love to get more feedback as to how this happened. I appreciate your willingness to give us another opportunity to redeem our customer service. I hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Given the vast range of hotel accomodations one may choose when traveling, the Hilton Garden Inn at the Cleveland Airport on Emerald Court is an impressive illustration of providing guests outstanding service equal to the signature hotels of the Hilton travel industry empire. My trip which is tied to the serious life changing condition of a family member, could not have been made any better as to the level of services I received delivered by the professionals at this hotel and from staff. From my first contact with Mr. Ervin Lee at the front desk whose personality, warmth and geniune display of excellent customer service sums up what the hospitality business is all about to the friendliness of each person. Added to this was the encounter with culinary artistry talents of Chef Art, whose presentations of meals were inviting and delicious. Homemade soups such as Tomato Basil, and Beer Cheese (a first for me), were delectable,and rival any food network star cuisine receipes. Each day I enjoyed a hot made to order breakfast and evenings with quiet reflection or simply enjoyed the lobby area, which still features fresh cookies and double fire place as I read a paper or reviewed emails. Drivers Bob and John also made trips to and from a full day at the hospital enjoyable as we weaved our around and through the snow. As I write this review another family member has chosen to stay and receive a premier experience at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport on Emerald Court.

PR Harrison
San Pablo, CA.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your kind words. The staff was delighted when i passed along the high regards to not only the ones mentioned, but the rest of the team. Thank you for your patronage. I am glad that you were able to utilize the shuttle to transport you to the hospital to lighten up your stay and also have the opportunity to relax in the lobby. Thank you so much for referring your family members, We would love to have you stay with us on the future.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Stuck here when I got bumped off my flight. Shuttle came to pick me up promptly and even though I was in a fairly bad mood, the frot desk staff was cheerful and extremely accommodating. If I end up in Cleveland again I will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Harlow324
HGICLEAP, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2012

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us! I will share with the team the impact they made during your stay. They strive for this and the feedback is always a gift. Thank you- we would love to have you visit us again!
Rebecca

Reviewed December 29, 2011

This hotel did not tarnish the Hilton Garden Inn image; perfect place to stay for the business traveler.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I stayed here one night. Overall, it was fine -- clean with good service. However, it's time for a room refresh.

Good news: lobby was nice; typical HGI layout with the cafe on one side and a sitting area on the other. Business center was in good shape. Hallways looked good. Service was excellent -- check-in was welcoming and efficient; room preferences were met. I ordered room service; it came quickly, with good service, and tasted good too.

Middle of the road: the fitness center. It's small (compared to other HGIs), with one bike, a couple of treadmills, one elliptical, no real weights to speak of. It was frigid.

Bad news: the rooms need a refresh. My carpet looked worn/stained, there were bubbles in the paint on the bathroom door from the humidity, the chair was worn upholstery, the style of the decor was old.

If this hotel can refresh its rooms with new carpet, paint, etc., and a more modern decor, this hotel would be great.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank brmusicman
HGICLEAP, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2011

Thank you for your feedback regarding our property. The great news that I have to share is that we are currently slated to upgrade our guestrooms in 2012 and renovate all of the items that you mentioned. We will renovate our soft goods package including wall vinyl, carpet, upholstered chairs, lamps, artwork, drapery and bedskirts. This will bring the hotel a more modern decor package that would most likely fit your preference . While the fitness center is a bit smaller than other hotels you are comparing, we have a discount agreement with the fitness facility next door if you are seeking more fitness options. We hope that if your travels bring you back to Cleveland you choose the Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport.