“Holy Sweet Moses!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Middleburg Heights, Ohio
“Holy Sweet Moses!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I really wish I hadn't come here...I can't get the sweet, dreamy, delectable brownie sundae out of my head, dreams, I'm obsessed! Not only is the sweet treats wonderful, but you will be delighted by the surroundings. Located in a mature building that has retained it's charm inside, with artwork that really will catch your eye. You were warned!

• Visited June 2014

“Oh. My. Gosh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

This place is not only a little gem, but also AMAZING, fresh, homemade dessert! The atmosphere is quaint and inviting from the minute you walk in! The smell is over the top too! My husband had the root beer float and I had the Turtle Sundae and replaced vanilla ice cream with salted caramel ice cream. Seriously - unbelievable!

They have popcorn, chocolates, syrups, etc for sale too. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Do not visit Cleveland without going to this place!

We went mid-afternoon and there were only three other people there so it was perfect timing. We are from Oklahoma - married couple 43 and 41. We had a great time just walking around finding little gems like this.

While eating our yummies, some college girls walked in and then a family with two little ones.

GO!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank yeehawsister4
“Sweet tooth satisfied!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

We went here on a summer night and it just hit the spot! Quality ice cream with modern day flavones as well as the atmosphere of feeling like you were in the 50's! Love this place!

Visited June 2013
Twinsburg, Ohio
“Trip back in time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Awesome old time ice cream parlor vibe. Excellent ice cream and toppings made there. It is worth the calorie bomb to indulge here every so often. Will definitely take you back in time. Loved it.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
Cleveland, Ohio
“The BEST ice cream in Cleveland !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Went here after dinner for desert and we were not disappointed . Great quality ice cream , cute atmosphere, and generous portions makes this place a must go to if you are in the area. I highly suggest the hot fudge sundae! I will be back!

• Visited April 2014