“Very good quality and price”
Review of PizzaBOGO

PizzaBOGO
Ranked #407 of 1,868 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Since the previous poster gave a lot of detail, I will keep my comments short. my favorite is the miracle crust with ground beef and pepperoni (I'm not adventurous!), but my family members have tried some of the more creative selections and liked them all.

I have never had a problem with long wait times, but I do know they can get really busy at times, so I try to order when I know it is not as busy.

the parking lot is small, but that is the only downside.

Reviewed June 28, 2011

While visiting family in Cleveland on 16 June (from Arizona) we decided to have a pizza night. My father, stepmother and sisters family emphatically recommended pizzaBOGO for very delicious pizza and great value.

They were voted Best Pizza in Ohio in 2009, 2010 & 2011 by Akron voters. In the recent North American Pizza and Ice Cream Show at the Columbus Convention Center, they were awarded the title of Best Gourmet Pizza In America! So no matter what, it is not a bad pizza. BOGO lovers are even called Bogoerians.

For $31, we ordered:

X-LG- ALL AMERICAN: Extra Cheese, Mushrooms, Pepperoni & Italian Sausage. THIS PIZZA WAS SUPERB. We asked for mushrooms on half the pizza, but as shown in the accompanying picture, only 2 slices had mushrooms.

LG- MILANO: Roasted Garlic Oil, Spinach, Seasoning, Roasted Garlic, Cheese, Roasted Red Peppers, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Chicken Breast & Balsamic Glaze.
Everyone liked this one pretty well. I did not care for it even though I thought I would. My wife and I did not care for the balsamic glaze. While I love garlic as a condiment and in cooking, the 1/3 inch diameter roasted garlic was way too much. I was able to easily pick it off.

X-LG- SPEC. ORDER: Miracle Crust, Roasted Garlic Oil, feta & mozzarella cheeses, sun dried tomatoes, Roasted Garlic and spinach.
My stepmother recommended this one as she orders often. Everyone seemed to like it okay. Except for the roasted garlic, it should have been a perfect pizza for my wife and I. We did not care for it though. It was certainly below our heightened expectations.

BOGO is definitely gourmet pizza, and definitely made with the highest quality ingredients. But that does not guarantee you will love their pizza. If you go to their website, they demonstrate a high degree of corporate responsibility, community involvement and commitment to quality.

Service was a little slow. We ordered at 4:55pm on Thursday, 16 June and were advised it would be ready within 20-25 minutes. I arrived at 5:15, paid for the pizza and was told it was going to be another 15 minutes. And it was exactly 15 more minutes for a total of 35 minutes. Considering the place did not seem to be busy at all, it seemed unnecessarily slow.

I will definitely try some other standard BOGO pizzas when we are in Cleveland again.

1  Thank clevel60