“Great Bakery in Little Italy”
Review of Corbo's Bakery

Corbo's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 43 Bakeries in Cleveland
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great tiramsu! I loved this bakery and got bake goods and bread to go. Friendly staff and quick to serve. You are able to sit at a few little tables and enjoy your cookies and look out at Little Italy and watch the people. Lots of cookies and specialty bakery items that are very authentic not just from a grocery store.

1  Thank Beccalyn22

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family has been going to Corbo's for over 40 years and there is no other bakery that can compare to their cassata cake. The cannoli is fantastic as well, but my favorite are the cookies with icing and sprinkles. I love the new location - more spacious! I do miss the old location as I had many memories of going there as a little girl.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Me and my girlfriends stopped at Corbo's Bakery after a quick bite to eat at another area restaurant. I had a cake dessert that I was able to eat on our walk back to the car. It was great!! It was like a mini tiramisu. I also purchased a few different cookies to take home to the family for the next day. The family loved them. I will definitely go back if we are to visit Cleveland again.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Although quite pricey, Corbo's pastries are wonderful!! Only took one star away because there's really no place to sit and enjoy one of their many treats. They only have 2-3 small tables and no napkins....so while they want you to buy their pastries, the don't want you to eat them there!! :)

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Places like Corbo's Bakery make me wish that I lived in Little Italy. The service was excellent. I had never been there before so the clerk made suggestions to help me pick from among the beautifully presented cakes, pastries, and other treats. When I mentioned that I love frosting, she went out of her way to find an end piece of cake for me. That was unexpected. I enjoy patronizing businesses where the staff demonstrate that they actually like working there.

In addition to the slice of raspberry chocolate cake with lots of frosting, we bought a loaf of Italian bread. It was fresh and tasty. Well worth the trip out of our way.