1,560 results
All reviews cleveland clinic hardwood floors double tree historic hotel university circle shuttle service cookies old building case western reserve university valet parking art museum hotel shuttle severance hall free shuttle breakfast room valet staff self park
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We have been staying here when we are in Cleveland for a number of years, and like it a lot. It is a historic hotel, but wonderfully updated, with a good Lebanese restaurant close to University Circle, the Cleveland Clinic, and Case Western Reserve University. It is two blocks from the bus line to downtown (10 minutes away). Great staff, and a welcoming place. Regularly recommend it to friends.

1  Thank del w
Reviewed September 12, 2018

We were gracious greeted when we arrived. We are Hilton Honors members so they gave us a goodie bag with bottled water and fresh baked cookies. We proceeded up to our room on the designated Hilton Honors floor. Our room was clean, spacious and nice. The bed was extremely comfortable. I should of looked for any evidence of bedbugs but I didn’t. We attended a wedding which was held at the hotel. It was very nice food was delicious and service was excellent. Had a good night sleep, woke up and ent to breakfast which was also complimentary because we are Hilton Honors members. It was delicious and had a great selection. We throughly enjoyed our stay. The next day after I arrived home I noticed a rash on my forearms and some on my legs. After I did much research I realized it was bedbug bites. They itch terribly and are not going away as quickly as I would like. I have contacted the hotel and they didn’t do a thing. So this makes me wonder if they will even check the room. I have learned a big lesson to check the room throughly before I stay. I hope this was helpful for anyone staying here. Besides this our stay was great, hotel was old but elegant.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2018

The Tudor arms was a wonderful surprise. The hotel was originally constructed in the 1930's and after an extensive renovation much of the hotel's original character was maintained. The staff was very accommodating. The rooms were large and well appointed.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I asked for a handicap assessable room because I’ve had both hips and a knee replaced. Upon entering the room I immediately stumbled over a strip of wood flooring that was just inside the door. I didn’t fall to the floor, but I kept stumbling on the raised wood the entire time. I asked for a walk-in shower with handicap bars, but got a bathtub with a shower attachment. I cannot lift my leg over the tub wall, so I wasn’t able to take a shower. The beds were only a foot off the floor and it was nearly impossible for me to get out of the bed the next morning. I stacked 8 pillows on the bed and used the nightstand to give me leverage to push myself up to get out of bed. I got a leg cramp and fell back on the side of the bed and bruised my rib cage. There were no towels, washcloths or Kleenex tissues in the bathroom and the toilet paper roll dispenser was dangling from the wall. Overall, it was one of the worst hotel rooms that I’ve ever stayed in and at $159.00/night, it’s a crime!! I’m a Hilton Honors member and it will be a long time before I stay at a Hilton again.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
Calvin P, on behalf of management at DoubleTree by Hilton The Tudor Arms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel as your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

We were there for a wedding. Nice banquet room. Staff very nice. Rooms were not as I would like. Seemed like a lot of water damage and warped floors with musty smell. Family members got stuck on the same elevator two days in row ( got comped but who wants to get stuck in a hot elevator for 30 mins?)