DoubleTree by Hilton The Tudor Arms Hotel
$82
$133
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$171
InterContinental
$121
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$119
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$120
$101
ComfortInn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$109
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$102
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$131
$109
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$199
1,489 results
All reviewscleveland clinichardwood floorsdouble treehistoric hoteluniversity circleshuttle servicecookiesold buildingcase western reserve universityvalet parkingmile radiushotel shuttlefree shuttleart museumseverance hallself parkvalet staff
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Stayed here because of an appt. at the Cleveland clinic...was very convenient to the Clinic across the street actually...we had to be there at 4:30am the morning of my procedure and there was a very bad snow storm...one of the desks clerks bundled himself up and drove us very carefully...the restaurant was very good we had dinner there the nite before my procedure...the value was outstanding for the property...TY

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Stephen P, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton The Tudor Arms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

reading your review I was very pleased to read that our staff's efforts were demostrated to you! We strive to make our guests feel as comfortable with us as they would at their own home. Thank you again!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

A wonderful hotel with extremely helpful, pleasant, accommodating, and professional employees. A great mattress for sleeping and clean rooms and bathrooms. I would not stay anywhere else in Cleveland. Get Steve to take you on his Wednesday evening tour of this historic facility.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay with us on tripadvisor. I am delighted to read that you found comfort in your bed and that you enjoyed the various amenities and the tour that I offer Monday thru fridays. Thank you for your kind comments regarding the service team. I will certainly share your remarks with the entire staff as I am sure they will be equally pleased learning of your appraisal of their efforts to meet your needs.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

For $147 it wasn't a bad deal. Lovely check in with Lucresia (sp?) who could not have welcomed us more warmly. The exterior of the hotel is just meh, but the lobby is lovely and the room was super-spacious & clean. Two issues: the windows don't open to provide fresh air, which was particularly important given that the HVAC wasn't functioning properly. Secondly, it was pretty easy to hear other guests and their TVs. We got in late & left early so it wasn't a huge problem but I was very surprised at just how much of their conversations were distinct.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Stephen P, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton The Tudor Arms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you for your review regarding your stay at our hotel. While we are very happy that you chose our hotel for your recent stay, we are sorry that you were disappointed with some aspects of your stay with us.

Our main concern is for all our guests to experience an exceptional stay and I sincerely apologize if we were not able to deliver this for you. Our guests’ satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. we hope that next time you are in town; you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

This is a great place to stay in Cleveland, particularly when traveling to Cleveland Clinic. It is a beautiful place with all the amenities you may need or want. Staff is very helpful and so very courteous. This hotel offers a special rate for those traveling to Cleveland Clinic, a wonderful service. We've stayed here twice and plan to stay again. I highly recommend this location.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for your review. I am delighted to learn we exceeded your expectations and thank you for your kind comments about our staff and location. We appreciate your feedback and your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Second stay at this hotel. Both due to a required surgery at the Cleveland Clinic. This hotel is listed by the Clinic as one of their 'partner' hotels. The restaurant food and service is quite good. The front desk employees upon check in and departure each stay were friendly. The most concerning issue for us: the overnight front desk employees. These 2 clerks, both males, were entirely inappropriate. One of them, I don't know his name, was of no help at all when I told him at 4:10 a.m. ET that the desk clerk, upon our check-in the night before, had notified the hotel shuttle staff we would require the shuttle to take us the 0.3 miles to the Clinic for my husband's surgery. He simply grunted at us and said the other clerk had to help us. This clerk, named "Raj", was slumped over the desk looking at papers with 2 visitors to the hotel asking him questions about room availability. We patiently waited - we knew Raj had heard the exchange with the other clerk. After about 10 minutes, I asked Raj if he would alert the shuttle driver for us. He ignored us totally. Noting the time, I asked the first clerk to please call for our car. That was the better experience of our 3-night stay this visit. My husband was kept overnight on the evening of Feb. 17. At 7 a.m. ET (shuttle hours officially begin at 7 a.m. ET), I walked to the front desk - which was completely free of anyone except the same 2 male clerks from the morning prior. I asked clerk one if the shuttle was available to take me to the Clinic (I had left my car parked there overnight for convenience of picking up my husband later in the day of 2/18). He looked at me with a blank expression. I stepped in front of Raj and asked him the same question. Now, to make matters even more interesting, it had snowed nearly 5 inches overnight. Raj, with a look of total disdain and annoyance that I had interrupted whatever it was he was not doing, actually raised his voice at me and said the shuttle had just left and would not return until 30 minutes. I told him this was unacceptable given there was no notice that the shuttle only operated on an every 30 minute interval. The Cleveland Clinic is a world-class medical institution and we received the best service, attention and care anyone could hope for. I asked Raj to please call a taxi for me. I waited while he stood there looking down at his counter. I waited for what seemed an eternity knowing he was not going to help me. Finally, after about 5 minutes, I told both of these inattentive clerks that I would WALK to the Clinic. That is what I did. I will NEVER stay at this hotel again. I am in Cleveland frequently with business travel and know the city well. I will also let the Clinic know how we were treated by these 2 clerks. The hotel has many good features and there are some staff there who take guest services seriously. However, at a time when we needed the much-advertised assistance of a simple shuttle service to the Clinic, this service was not only not available, but the employees were rude, inattentive and even threatening in their approach to me.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us. We are deeply sorry we fell below your expectations. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service and quality of its product and for this reason your review is very troubling and will certainly be looked into. I would like to obtain some additional details regarding your experience. I would invite you to contact me personally by email at steven.pittman@hilton.com or by telephone.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.