“DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER”

DoubleTree by Hilton The Tudor Arms Hotel
Ranked #11 of 38 Hotels in Cleveland
Holland, Ohio, United States
“DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

The Doubletree Tudor Arms hotel in Cleveland is an old building on the outside that hides many pleasant suprises inside! The staff is courteous, kind, and helpful. The interior of the hotel is beautiful and interesting to explore. The rooms have an art deco, retro feel. We loved the shuttle service, the convenient location to the Cleveland Clinic and some Cleveland highlights like The Rock N Roll Hall of Fame. The food in both in-house restaurants was delicious. We will be back!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Stephen P, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton The Tudor Arms Hotel, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read that you found comfort in your room and that you enjoyed the various amenities in it. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our restaurants. I will certainly share your remarks with the entire Team,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
  • Arabic first
Smithfield, United States
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We only stayed one night but really loved this hotel. The room and lobby were beautiful and the staff very helpful. The furnishings were contemporary, with dark wood floor, high ceilings, beautiful view. The shuttle took us around within a small radius of hotel but this was all we needed. Everyone was friendly. They will store your luggage after you check out (no charge).

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review of our hotel. We are delighted to hear your positive feedback concerning our hotel rooms. We always strive to exceed our guest expectations, and your satisfaction is important to us. We cant wait to welcome you back again next time you visit Cleveland.
Cincinnati, United States
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Not your run of the mill Doubletree. Very old building renovated beautifully. Rooms large, high ceilings, wood floors. Excellent food at this location. Great workout room. the machines actually work. Will stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted you had an excellent time and that you enjoyed the Hotel's amenities, restaurant and gym. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back.
Maumee, United States
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Confusing when checking in due to lack of signage as to where to go and what to do. Room was very clean but did not have enough coffee, coffee cups, and glasses. No refrigerator as indicated on their website.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip. Reading your comments, it appears that we fell short of your expectations and for that, I sincerely apologize. It`s disheartening that you did not experience the level of excellence you deserve. Please be assured that your concerns will be shared with our management team so that corrective measures are taken.

We do hope that you can give us another opportunity to regain your confidence in our hotel if your travels bring you to our area again.
Rossford, United States
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We booked the hotel because it is adjacent to the Cleveland Clinic. The test that was scheduled was Wednesday & it was imperative we get there so we booked last minute and were accommodated with a lovely room, comfortable bed & a great meal in the restaurant. Very welcome after a difficult drive over.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed the Hotel's amenities and restaurant. . We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I've done a lot traveling in my life and stayed at some very fancy hotels but I've never had a more caring staff than the one at Tudor Arms near the Cleveland Clinic. In particular I want to mention by name, Davida and Tyler for all they did for my family. Tyler went above and beyond his duties as a valet and helped me solve a dead battery problem with my car. After an unsuccessful attempt to jump it with his car, he called a battery shop and arranged to have a battery ready for me if AAA could not revive my old one. He also personally arranged transportation for me to get to the shop. This was not a taxi or a hotel shuttle.

Davida tended to our many needs that week as I became deathly ill with the flu and needed extra care as my octogenarian mother in law had to trek back and forth to Cleveland Clinic caring for our real patient, my wife who had just had open heart surgery. She arranged for numerous shuttle trips back and forth to CC, saw to it that my extra needs were met as I was bound to my room for 48 hours and saw to it that we had just the right room to meet our needs.

As a matter of fact, everyone at the hotel went out of their way to be accomodating in everyway.

To be honest, it takes a lot to impress me and I must say, I don't write a lot of reviews but this is one experience I just had to tell the world about

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank WRDDS63
Stephen P, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton The Tudor Arms Hotel, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful review, we greatly appreciate it. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and our staff especially Davida and Tyler was able to make your experience with us perfect. We look forward to seeing you on any future visits to the area. Thank you again.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I lived in the Cleveland area years ago. I come back twice a year to visit. It's nice to find a holet close to Little Italy. Staff very friendly. The room is very clean & nice. housekeeping very friendly. I will stay there again..may be the only place I stay from now on..

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Stephen P, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton The Tudor Arms Hotel, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the Doubletree by Hilton the Tudor Arms Hotel. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your room and all of its unique amenities, and that you found the hotel’s location convenient. Thank you for your kind words. We will look forward to serving you again, when your next travels bring you to Cleveland.