“Excellent food! Great service! What else can you ask”

Mia Bella Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 1,843 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Glenmoore, Pennsylvania, USA
“Excellent food! Great service! What else can you ask”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Back in Cleveland and staying out near CWRU. Looked for a nice place for dinner and came across Mia Bella. The service was very good and prompt. Had excellent meal (two veal piccata and one seafood medley). Also we each gad a salad. All the food was prepared perfectly! Thanks for a great evening.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank jmrsports

• Arabic first
Cleveland, Ohio
“Real Italian in Ohio!!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

After moving to the Cleveland area from Chicago and striking out at countless "Italian" establishments we've found a keeper. This place is fabulous! Service is great, the drinks are smart and the food is top notch.
We've ordered on and off (when not busy) the menu and everything has been superb. The veal parm (not on the menu) reminds me of the best I can get in Chicago. Come early to avoid the crowds or make reservations. When it's nice outside take advantage of the outside tables and take in the rich local atmosphere.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank HIYADON
Berkeley, California
“A Perfect Restaurant in Little Italy”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

In Cleveland for a difficult family reunion, my sisters and I chose Mia Bella as a place to relax and decompress, and the food and atmosphere were perfect. Excellent wines, relaxed and pleasant service, and delicious food pleased us all. It was also one of the few restaurants open on Monday evening--but I'd choose it again anyway!

• Visited February 2014
“Yummy!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Nice small restaurant with great service and wonderful food. We were there early for lunch so was probably quieter than other times, which was nice. Try the pesto!

• Visited December 2013
Higgins Lake, Michigan
“Classic Italiano”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My three friends and I had a wonderful dinner at Mia Bella in October 2013. We didn't realize when we made our reservations (out of town guests) that it was Sweetest Day, so their were lots of couples canoodling. The bread was out of this world! I had the Caprese salad, that I must say, was the best I've ever had. We all ordered something different, so we could taste. The wine pairings were spot on and it was a memorable meal. The service was very good, even with a full house. We especially liked the valet parking option on a rainy night, not being familiar with the neighborhood. It was a bit of a drive from downtown, but well worth it. Did not disappoint on any level.

• Visited October 2013