“great place”

Dining options: Reservations
Kissimmee, Florida, USA
“great place”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I went there not expecting much but was I in for a big surprise. Ambience, food, service was superb!

Visited September 2013

Granger
“Horrible Service - Received Inaccurate Information”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We travel quite a bit (at least two weeks out of every month) and are a huge fan of selecting local restaurants to support instead of chains. Because our arrival time was delayed, I had to select a place to eat that would be open until 10. I called IL Bacio at 7:30 EST on Sunday to check what their closing time was for the day and was told 10. Needless to say, when I arrived before 9:30, I was completely surprised when they informed me and my stepson that they were closed for the day.

After getting into my car, I called back and spoke to the same person I did previously. I expressed my disappointment that I was giving inaccurate information and she told me that normally they close at 9:30, but because of the festival they were going to stay open until 10. Unfortunately their chef had left so they had to close at 9:30. She went on to tell me that had I had reservations, it would be a different story. At no time, when I called earlier, had she suggested that I make reservations. Had that been the case, I most definitely would have.

You only get one chance to make a first impression. There are plenty of restaurants in the area - and no shortage of Italian ones to choose from - and those other places will be getting my business.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Kathy R
Seattle, Washington
“Cozy and tasty, great food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner with a friend who recommended we give it a try and were not disappointed. We began with prosciutto/cheese antipasti and Caprese salad, all fresh and tasty. Pollo ai gamberetti was succulent and plentiful, and the gnocchi was flavorful and satisfying. We enjoyed the tiramisu and chocolate layer cake for dessert. The setting is cozy and the owner made us feel right at home. Great combination of atmosphere and cuisine in this Little Italy gem!

• Visited July 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Felt like we were in Italy again!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We have wanted to try this restaurant for awhile. We saw it on Restaurant.com, bought a discount certificate and tried it this past Friday night.
Honestly, it reminded us of so many of the restaurants that we loved so much on both of our trips to Italy. The owner is from Italy and is very actively present and attentive. They take great care with their ingredients, quality and presentation, and the food is absolutely fresh and delicious. I had a delicious roasted beet salad with gorgonzola which was generous in size as well. My husband had a very simple and delicious caprese salad. Our entrees were a Chicken with Shrimp entree with a perfectly finished with a light, lemon & herb sauce and a Pasta with Mussels, Calamari & Scampi. Both were delicious as well. The service was excellent as well.
In our opinion, this is the best Italian restaurant in Little Italy & in Cleveland, and we look forward to another wonderful dinner there. The prices are a bit high, but the quality of the food and service are fantastic, and the atmosphere is very cozy and authentic Italy! Grazie!

• Visited June 2013
Boston
“Delicious, fresh treat”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My colleague recommended this place. Tiny, tucked away in the neighborhood. Family run. I went with the specials (because that's what's fresh and the chef wants to cook): beet salad then steel-head trout. I'm simplifying here, but it was delicious. We could hear them pounding the veal for my colleagues meal. Decent wines and full bar, too.

Visited April 2013