“Enjoyed my time there so much”
Review of Washington Place

Washington Place
Ranked #96 of 1,840 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Murray Hill
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyed my time there so much”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We went in the summer so we sat in the open area which was very nice. The service was friendly and excellent , very tasty food , after the first visit with my wife we went three times again.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Amgad G

Cleveland, Ohio
“Upscale Food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I took my team here for an appreciation lunch. All of us had different dishes and everyone loved it. The shrimp and grits was a "12 on a scale of 1 to 10" according to one person.

Little Italy can be challenging to park in, but the Washington has plenty of private parking!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Brian S
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Food, Excellent Value”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Our daughter introduced us to Washington Place last night. We had wonderful, incredibly hospitable service, and delicious food. Wednesday night they have a "special", a beginning course (soup,salad, appetizer), entree and a bottle of wine for two for $40.00. There are several choices we each had a different entree, salmon, roast beef, and polenta with ratatouille, each prepared and served creatively, cauliflower soup was to die for, and I also ordered and extra salad that was prepared with parmesan bits, char-grilled onions and a good dressing. We finished off with an espresso brownie with salted carmel ice-cream, my new favorite, coffee and scotch for my husband. Our total for all three of us was around $100.00. I would go here again as soon as possible. We are from out of town, but I think whenever I travel through Cleveland I would make this a place to stop.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Tamara F
Ocala, Florida
“Cozy bistro, great food!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Victorian charm added to our farm to table dining experience. Service was excellent. Location convenient to Severance Hall, Cle. Clinic and universities.
We chose the Risotto dish and Spring Chicken. Both were very good. Eclectic menu with nice wine selection. Go and enjoy!

Visited September 2013
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
“wonderful!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I hadn't been to Washington Place Bistro since they opened and still needed to "teak" so visited last week with a few discerning girlfriends. We didn't plan it but it happened to be on their 2 for 40.00 night (Wednesday - appetizer salads entrees and a bottle of wine). Normally we don't go for this type of deal since the food offered is often mediocre. What a pleasant surprise... Everything was absolutely delicious... from the meatball appetizer to the more than ample salads to the incredible entrees. We shared and everyone loved all. Try the Shrimp and Grits (divine) and the wine wasn't bad either! I will be back soon!

• Visited October 2013