“Great food, wine and holiday ambience”
Review of Washington Place

Washington Place
Ranked #96 of 1,840 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Murray Hill
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great food, wine and holiday ambience”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Decided to go out for lunch rather than dinner for my birthday. Happy we selected this lovely restaurant located in an Inn (formerly the Baricelli Inn)". The building is beautiful. I enjoyed a great glass of Malbec and the lunch trio special which included a small salad with Marcona almonds, a cup of butternut squash soup, and half a truffle egg salad sandwich. It was delicious. Dessert was panna cotta with a fabulous praline, apple caramel sauce. I would highly recommend ths place.

• Visited December 2012

Cleveland, Ohio
“Always fantastic”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

This was my third time eating at this restaurant and it was delicious. They give you gooey monkey bread to start brunch and everything after is just as good.
On Wednesday evenings they have a $40 meal for two that includes a bottle of wine and two entrees. It's a limited menu but you can't beat it!

1 Thank beach bum in ohio
houston, tx
“Excellent place for foodies, really innovative and tasty food”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Our group of four really enjoyed our lunch here. We had their Cuban sandwich, egg salad sandwich, potato and leek soup, salmon sandwich, and chicken salad sandwich. All agreed their food was creatively flavored and delicious. We wished we had split an order of the mac and cheese with chorizo. Attractive setting. Great spot. and delicious frites.

1 Thank feedawg
cleveland, ohio
“Good every time!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Today was my third time at Washington Place Bistro and I have enjoyed it each time. This was my first time for brunch and I thought the restaurant did a great job. Went with a group of about 15 and we all had great service and great food! We had one waiter-Michael, and he was excellent. Sometimes I have been with large groups at other restaurants and even two waiters can't seem to keep up, but Michael was a complete professional and knew who got each meal (I hate it when food is brought out and it is announced like an auction "who had the whatever?"), all the food was still warm (as it should be!), and it was all delicious! I've also been here a couple times for dinner and have always found it to have the same good food and good service. Atmosphere in the renovated house is also interesting.

1 Thank sandra99999
Lakewood, Ohio
“Loved the food and the service!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

After being accommodated with a last minute reservation, it was hard to choose from the wonderful variety on the dinner menu. If everything is as good as the pot roast and shrimp and grits, you can't possibly go wrong! I needed to bring home a portion of the shrimp dish and it was very nearly as good for lunch the following day. Dessert was also excellent. The service team was great -- attentive without being intrusive just as one would expect in an establishment of this caliber.
Overall, we would highly recommend!

1 Thank Jan P