“great service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Eaton, Ohio
“great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

From reading some of the other reviews about the restaurant being dirty, food cold and hair in it etc, I was very hesitate to eat at this place. I was really tired from driving though and so we went there. My mother does not eat much so I got her soup and salad. I ordered the ravioli. The salad was wedges with chopped vegetables all along the side. The cup of soup was a mug (nice portion). My ravioli was a smaller portion than I thought I would get for the price, but the taste was good. Prices are $-$$. There were only about a half dozen of us in the dining area, but many at the bar portion. Jasia H. was our server and she had the entire area alone. Her service was excellent. She was friendly, attentive and prompt. She seemed to be providing the same great service to each person there. While the food was just ok, the service was excellent.

Visited September 2013

Dayton, Ohio
“Great breakfast buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

We loved the variety of the breakfast items on the buffet and they were extremely eager to please us with special food items. Our waiter was so nice, Eddy. He made us feel very welcome! We dined and felt very well taken care of.

Visited August 2013
St. Catharines, Canada
“Aura Bistro at Crown Plaza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

The restaurant supplies the room service for this Hotel.... Don't bother ordering ... Overpriced and food has no taste. All kinds of other restaurants in the area .. try them instead.

Visited September 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Wow, suprise!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

Good grub and variety. I hate hotel food, this was a suprise and treat,

Visited July 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good food + great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

I had an enjoyable lunch and the price for the meal was very reasonable compared to the quality of the food. The waiter Eddy R was very attentive to the details that make a good meal enjoyable. I didn't need to ask for anything including the bill which allowed a quick getaway to get back to work.

• Visited June 2012