“Worst dining experience ever; lousy service and even worse food!”
Review of Aura Bistro Ohio

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aura Bistro Ohio
Ranked #948 of 1,862 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Reviewed January 23, 2012

The $24 overpriced steak that I requested rare was burnt. My daughter's hamburger was burnt, the bun was stale, everything was cold, the water glasses had lipstick on them, the grilled chicken was breaded, and there was old food on the floor. And what put the icing on the cake was when my 80 year old father pulled a hair out of his burger. We were all sick to our stomachs! Nobody could eat after that! The manager on duty offered us 50% off.....Are you kidding me? 3/4 of our meal was left on our plates! The place is disgusting. We should've known when we got there and the place was empty not to stay! When my husband called to talk to the Joe, the General Manager (since he wasn't available on Sunday), his response was, "There's other restaurants out there you can go to, and you more less know where not to go!" My advice is Shula's 2; we'll go back there next time. I hear to try Harry's Steak House or Bonefish Grill too.

1  Thank ter m