“Nice Italian Place”
Review of Ristorante Chinato

Ristorante Chinato
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Chinato is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 1,884 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Prospect
Description: Located in the East Fourth Street Entertainment District in Cleveland, Ohio, Chinato is the newest addition to Chef Zack Bruell's lineup of award-winning and delicious restaurants. Chinato features simple Italian cuisine at affordable prices.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Great meal and there was a good vibe for a Saturday night. Our server was attentive and the food was good. Not so good for a romantic, quiet dinner but perfect for couples or a group.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

First of all this is the not The first restaurant I visit And after all my perception was to leave But I was with a small group of friends and it was Friday night so not many places were available. We were seated underground and the air-conditioning was not working in the whole restaurant. So we were condemned to be at a 35 to 40°C environment, it's about 95 to 100 Fahrenheit Degrees
Besides,the waiters also were under extreme conditions. So I went upstairs and outside And the heat was unforgettable. All the guests where complaining about the lack of response from the management. Also the poor Flies couldn't do their own labor because they had the wings BURST! I will not come back nor recommmend that place ever!!!! This is only the real life and money is all about...

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Appetizers, food and drinks were all excellent! The group I was with enjoyed all of their dinners. The setting was a bit too upscale for my liking. Did not feel I was able to relax in the environment.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

A taste for Italian and a quick Google search led us here. We were not disappointed. The staff was friendly, knowlwdgeable, accomodating - take as much time as you'd like - have a wine or two!!! I ordered the Ravioli with pork, veal, zucchini and shiitake mushrooms with melted butter and parmesan - I would travel to Cleveland every day just to have this again! It was incredibly delicious! My wife had a half order of the Risotto with speck and yellow pepper and a half-order of a vegetable dish special. Again, delicious. We were barely able to walk the 10 minutes it took back to our hotel (The Wyndham). 5 stars!

1  Thank Jim C
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We ate at Chinato last night and had a wonderful meal! They start you off with EVVO and delicious bread that they will keep refilling if you want - there is some salt on the table to add to the EVVO to make it even tastier! Our waitress was very nice and professional - my appetizer was baby fried artichokes and my husband the a salad that was on special - both were inventive, fresh and delicious. For entrees - I had the salmon which was wonderful - had a tomato sauce with white beans and escarole in it the somehow accented the salmon rather that overpower it. My husband has the olive paste stuffed swordfish over polenta - he loved it!! We shared the tiramisu for dessert, and the waitress was smart and let us know it had a citrus flavor - which was true, and thus did not have the traditional coffee taste - but was very good. Their menu was large - and if you and to try different foods, they have sweetbreads, and oxtail, and tongue. (not for me though!) The setting is modern, and not too stuffy. It is pricey - but along the lines of most the the restaurants like that in Cleveland. I really nice experience.

1  Thank jifw