“Our anniversary”
Review of AMP 150

AMP 150
Reserve with OpenTable
AMP 150 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 1,872 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: This is a brand-new restaurant located in the Cleveland Airport Marriott. It's amazing and worth a review!
Reviewed October 23, 2013

A lovely dinner. Highly recommended. We had very good food. I especially love the little plates. Desert of Chocolate Panna Cotta was absolutely the best desert I have had in a long time. And for Cleveland, this type of dining is not usually available in a hotel. Way to go AMP 150.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Good quality food, especially for convenient hotel dinning room. Enjoyed Stephanie's can do service.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Most people complain about hotel restaurants, well not this one. The menu changes frequently so if you see something you want to try, do it. Our waitress was very knowledgable about the menu. When the bottle of wine we ordered wasn't available they substituted it for a different higher priced bottle but charged us the lesser amount. The fried brussel sprouts were amazing as were the short ribs. Too bad were so too full for dessert!

2  Thank JenniferH25
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Despite the (for my taste) strange décor and the out of the way location, the food and service were fantastic. We went September last year and I am very behind in giving this restaurant it's due. Although it almost a year later, AMP 150 left such a good impression with my husband and me, I thought I should see this through. What I remember...our server was attentive without hovering and she was able to answer all our questions about the menu. The braised short ribs melted in my mouth and the soup we had as a starter was fantastically rich and creamy without being heavy (if I remember correctly, it was a roasted corn chowder).

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Stayed at the Marriott the night before an early flight and ate dinner at AMP 150 since it's right in the hotel and the reviews were good. We had 7:30 reservations but they were not needed as very few people were dining at that time. That did concern us a bit but it should not have. The food was very good - and as we found out the night we returned from our trip, this place gets hopin' late at night!

We started with their Pickled Plate which was very creatively served in little clay flower pots and contained Pickled Vegetables, White Bean Hummus, Crostini. The hummus was one of the best we have ever eaten - loved the addition of lemon grass!

Hubby was impressed with the beer selection and when he couldn't decide between beers, our server brought over the guy who helped create the selection who was totally stoked to talk to my hubby about the beers. He got a beer called "The Big Smoke" which he really liked.

I ordered the beet salad with fried goat cheese which was nice. For an entree I had the shrimp and grits. I'm a big shrimp and grits person and have tried them all over the country. The bowl arrived and it looked like the grits were watery, but it was a delicious broth which added a wonderful savoriness to the grits which I loved. The shrimp, on the other hand, was fishy. My hubby is a vegan and ordered the pasta al ceppo which he enjoyed very much.

We very much enjoyed our evening here and look forward to returning, even if we're not staying at the hotel.