“Fantastic!”

L'Albatros Brasserie + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
L'Albatros Brasserie + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,983 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: French, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ford Drive
Transit: The RTA Health Line bus stops in University Circle at E. 115th Street. L'Albatros is located approximately 3 blocks from the bus stop.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Read a review which lead us here. We were seated in a back room. Alan was a wonderful waiter. Cold soup, an order of onion soup and other appetizers started a great meal. Alan helped us to make great choices suggesting sauces on the sides and foods we might enjoy going out of our regular comfort zone. He was right and so much appreciated!
Food and atmosphere definitely worth coming back for. Parking lot fills quickly. Reservations a must!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,010)

Reviewed September 10, 2018

We were visiting our adult daughter in Cleveland, and L'Albatros was recommended to us. The menu was plentiful, and the recommendations by the waiter were excellent. We had an artichoke to start, and for an entree I had the roasted trout. It was divine. My daughter had the cod, and my husband the lamb shank. Everything, from service, to drinks, to wine was spot on. I highly recommend L"Albatros.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

An intimate place for a special occasion or celebration. Also would be good for a business lunch. If you are a foodie you will love it!

Reviewed August 29, 2018

I go here three or four times a year. I always get the same thing so I can really only comment on that dish, But it is very good. Even healthy with chopped up brussel sprouts. Nice service as well.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

My husband and I stopped here for lunch while working in Cleveland .......
Great place to dine ....Service is wonderful ......very clean place ......we both had the chicken entree and last bed it .....their bread is wonderful .....and there mustard is the best ...

.the prices are reasonable for such great food and service