“For Belgian beer, go here”

McNulty's Bier Markt
Ranked #411 of 1,875 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, Belgian, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: McNulty's Bier Markt has been Ohio's only Belgian bier bar since opening in 2005, serving over 100 Belgian and American craft beers along with over 30 rotating drafts. Nestled in the heart of the historic Ohio City Entertainment District with over two dozen bars and restaurants in the surrounding blocks, the Bier Markt has the taken the lead in changing the beer culture and bar experience in Cleveland.
Reviewed December 3, 2013

.....and the Belgian styles are represented, like Piratt on draft, and many others as well, properly served. Really does come close (but not exactly, obviously) to someplace in Brussels. Food is good and served Belgian style, the frites are an indulgence. Can get crowed/noisy later....parking lots nearby. The cheese plate is excellent.

1  Thank Larz V

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Can't fault the place for making me feel old. When I heard it was a belgian beer bar, I had to stop by. The beer selection was superb which is the real reason I came. Great spot if you are a young professional hipster.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I have been going here for years... Nice space, great beer selection ( Fries with your beer anyone? YES)

decent happy menu.. just great place to hang out

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Whenever I'm on 25th street, I stop by this place. The atmosphere is great, the food & drinks are delicious. I recommend you try a "dirty hoe" ... It's hoegaarden mixed with lambic framboise. It tastes like fruity pebbles!

1  Thank BethieH
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Bier Markt has great ambience and excellent food. My friends & I were there early and had great service. I don't think there's anything on the menu that would be a disappointment. My only complaint is that I left hungry; wanting more. And for what they charge I expected a little more on my plate.