“One of the best”

The Greenhouse Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
The Greenhouse Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 1,912 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Euclid & Prospect
Transit: Short walk from both Terminal Tower and Public Square - RTA and Trolly lines (http://www.riderta.com/).
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This was by far one of the best dining choices we could have made. It was recommended by a local that actually worked at a restaurant we were having an appetizer at.
The waiter was outstanding with recommendations and service.The meal was perfect from start to finish.
Outstanding!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

never the same menu ,,, unique and delicious options, always always the best ingredients and great service.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Have been there twice. The first time we sat inside. The noise level is very loud. The second time we sat outside which was much better. The food was great. The veggie burger tasted exactly like one made with ground beef.
the pommes frites were recommended in an article in atravel magazine. They were excellent.

1  Thank jwf2523
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We travel back and forth to Cleveland semi-regularly, and have eaten at GT three times. This is not by any means a vegetarian restaurant, but we are vegetarians, and do the veg tasting menu. The food is out of this world. Everything we ate on every visit was incredible. Farro ragout, buttered popcorn pot-de-creme, roasted vegetable strudel...perfectly executed, creative, flavourful, and an adventure with every dish. Meat lovers will love the nose-to-tail dishes and house-made charcuterie. WOW.

1  Thank LocalKelly
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

My family and I just went here this past weekend. I was pretty excited to go, my husband had went with work colleagues before. I ordered the mint tea and it was incredibly refreshing. I asked the waiter for a specific request with my salad. However when my salad came out it did not come out the way I had asked but just like the menu had read. The waiter even brought something else out (mind you that I did not order) and charged us !! Needless to say I was a little disappointed. But my family loved all the menu items they received. My dad even said he had the best pork chop he has ever had. Everyone loved the fries with rosemary.