“Nice atmosphere ”

The Greenhouse Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
The Greenhouse Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 1,866 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Euclid & Prospect
Transit: Short walk from both Terminal Tower and Public Square - RTA and Trolly lines (http://www.riderta.com/).
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

My family and I just went here this past weekend. I was pretty excited to go, my husband had went with work colleagues before. I ordered the mint tea and it was incredibly refreshing. I asked the waiter for a specific request with my salad. However when my salad came out it did not come out the way I had asked but just like the menu had read. The waiter even brought something else out (mind you that I did not order) and charged us !! Needless to say I was a little disappointed. But my family loved all the menu items they received. My dad even said he had the best pork chop he has ever had. Everyone loved the fries with rosemary.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

if you live here or are visiting, go here! Always ideal to make reservations given their amazing menu, food selections and cool overall atmosphere. Since the menu does change it's tough to recommend dishes, but some that always remain popular are the wings, the pig's-head and the ribs. I love to have lots of first and second dishes....which tend to me a meal of it's own. Other times I went for just firsts and then main dish.

First and second dishes are very tapas like, share-able and can fill you up!

This is truly one of Cleveland's TOP places to dine.

1  Thank Jetting79
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Went to Cleveland with a couple of friends. Ate here last time and it was good so decided to try it again. I do not need to go again. Most of what we ordered all came at the same time despite the fact that the waiter explained how he would bring out what we ordered in a certain order. We once again had the chicken wings which are very good. The kale salad is good. I had the pasta with pancetta. It was not edible. It was so salty it burned the inside of my mouth. I am someone who salts everything but tasted this first so beware of this dish. We also ordered the half pigs head. There is a small amount of meat between the bones. The meat is delicious but this is very very fatty. You need to dig through the fat to find the meat. Desserts are interesting but very small.
It is somewhat expensive. Dinner for 4 with each having a drink and a carafe of house wine was a little over $300.00

1  Thank cmeru51
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I travel for work and this was one of my favorite places in Cleveland or Ohio. Great Service, fun atmosphere, excellent food.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Friends and I stopped by on foot (we're mid 20's guys) with no prior knowledge of the restaurant. We were instructed there would be a 30 min wait. we happily waited on the upstairs patio (great beer) and were called down in a very timely manner to be seated. However there was no table available due to a miscommunication and we were seated at the downstairs bar temporarily. We were greeted then by presumably the owner and he was very appologetic. We were offered a free appetizer in exchange for our wait, which at this point hadn't even been the 30 min we were told. Service was awesome, and our server was VERY helpful. The menu was unique and in the end the food was AWESOME. We'll all be returning, together or with respective dates. The atmosphere was plesantly alternative and the staff was possibly the best restauraunt staff we've had experience with. 10/10