“a/c broken”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Prospect / Euclid
Transit: RTA stop 1 block south of the restaurant.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

we were going for dinner found out a/c was not working, for food we ended up eating an $11 burnt pizza

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Visited La Strada for the second time this year and it was a terrible experince. The first time was great on a Friday night with my girl friends, but this time was terrible. The service was slow, it took the server forever to get to us. He had the hostess bring us our check at the end of the "service" and made us late for work. I had the greek salad....and by salad I mean mostly chopped lettuce with TWO small pieces of feta cheese and TWO pieces of olives and some tomatos, cucumbers and onions which cost me almost 9$. The smallest, saddest, most expensive salad I've ever eaten.

With so many other choices around there's no reason for me to return. Now I see why it's not as busy as other places for lunch on East 4th.

1  Thank Alisia A
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My sister and I went here before a concert downtown. We made reservations and were glad we did. East 4th was hopping before the concert. We sat outside and it was lovely. The service was very good. The menu was a bit smaller than I expected but we were each able to find something we wanted. The homemade hummus and bread is a must have. It was absolutely delicious. I had the salmon special and it was delicious -- great portion size, well seasoned. My sister had a salad and a pizza and enjoyed both of hers as well. Definitely check this place out if you are going to be up in the Cleveland area.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I am a local and went downtown for a nice dinner with 3 female friends. We had reservations and I had inquired when I made these reservations that we had 2 of the "2 for 1" coupons from a local coupon source. I was told that it would be "no problem" and to mention to server before ordering. Server and manager would not honor said coupons and when we said we would go else where didn't seem to mind. This was not a crowded restaurant on a weekday evening. I can't imagine that they were willing to allow us to just walk. Walk we did - and found a very nice inviting restaurant with lesser prices and great service also on East 4th St. I will never patronize this restaurant again. Their loss.

2  Thank sharioh
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Meatballs and hummus and great wine prices and very friendly staff, don't miss it! We sat at the bar but you can also dine upstairs or down and enjoy fantastic pasta and atmosphere.