Stayed at the Doubletree for an extended weekend. Renovated from the former Holiday Inn. Parking on the streets free for the weekend (after 5:00pm weekdays) and readily available while we were there. R &R Hall of Fame about 4-5 blocks away. Renovated rooms are nice, but not of 4 to 5 star quality. Hotwire rated the hotel at 3.5 stars, which is a bit of a stretch. Clean, only maintenance item was a loose toilet seat. A/c unit worked well, but on the loud side. Beds good, pool & exercise room nice, but pool has the ubiquitous non-removable rope between shallow/deep ends making lap swimming a bit of a chore. Staff reasonably friendly. Did not try the food or in-house starbucks....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio