Stayed at the Doubletree for an extended weekend. Renovated from the former Holiday Inn. Parking on the streets free for the weekend (after 5:00pm weekdays) and readily available while we were there. R &R Hall of Fame about 4-5 blocks away. Renovated rooms are nice, but not of 4 to 5 star quality. Hotwire rated the hotel at 3.5 stars, which is a bit of a stretch. Clean, only maintenance item was a loose toilet seat. A/c unit worked well, but on the loud side. Beds good, pool & exercise room nice, but pool has the ubiquitous non-removable rope between shallow/deep ends making lap swimming a bit of a chore. Staff reasonably friendly. Did not try the food or in-house starbucks....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio