When I reported a problem with the alarm clock upon arrival, rather than send a replacement to my room, a hotel employee (male) barged in on my wife and I to "fix the issue". He was not invited in but pushed past me and came right in. I said to him in a sarcastic manner "well, come on in." He just smiled and proceeded to fix the clock. When I reported that I needed new batteries for the TV remote, a maintenance man did the same thing. He tried the new remote, handed it to me and said it was fixed. He had just finished smoking before he came to my room. The smelled like an ash try for 15 minutes after he left. I called and reported that the replacement remote did turn on/off the tv but it wouldn't change channel's or adjust the volume. When he arrived again, I exchanged remotes at the door and told him I'd call if it didn't work again. On both occassions these men barged into our room. That is extemely unprofessional and completely rude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio