So the location is easy to get to and within walking distance to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
The problem was the smell of smoke. It permeates the entire floor I was on (11th) and smelled especially bad in the room. Admittedly I did not ask for another room, but it seemed like this was a problem with the hotel not just my room. The other problem was the lights. Both bedside lights did not work due to the plug being to loose to hold in the cords. By the time I discovered this I was unpacked enough to not want to bother..
The restaurant downstairs is good and the check in staff was very friendly, but not sure I would stay here again just due to the smoke smell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio