First time visiting a Double tree hotel and had a so-so experience. Rooms/beds were clean and room was nice looking. However, there was a stain right above the bed on the ceiling which was kinda gross looking. Beds were comfortable, but not amazed by them. The free cookies for checking in were definitely a great perk. Only real hotel complaint was the noise level of the air conditioner/heater unit. The level of noise was pretty loud and could barely hear the tv with it on. There is a charge of $18 for parking... little much considering the hotel itself is pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio