After leaving the Tudor arms Hilton and moving to the downtown Hilton location, we couldn't have been happier about our decision. From the first moment we were greeted by Lauren and Lynette at the front desk, we knew we had a winner - They are superstars. We were there for the weekend for my birthday and their enthusiasm was infectious - they even gave me a birthday card! The room was very clean, the bedding of high quality and the beds and pillows very comfortable. Pass on the Tudor Arms and make your way downtown, you'll be glad you did. The rooms are a bit smaller, but soooo much cleaner and the service, even the shuttle service, makes up for that. Besides, there is a Starbucks in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio