Took forever to get checked in because there wasn't adequate staffing at the front desk at 3pm check-in time. The 3rd floor hallway smelled like cat urine. Our queen-sized bed room was so small it was difficult to move. An ottoman blocked our way through the hallway. The furniture took so much room, there was no other place to move it to. A reception area staff member rolled his eyes at me when I asked for a cookie as we arrived back at the hotel from our event. No one was around to seat us at breakfast, which is pitifully small and cold, and hardly worth any amount of money, let alone the $15 per person that we were charged. I will never stay at this DoubleTree again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio