Easy to find, parking our front to check in. Self park with hotel key for access so very secure. we had suite on 18th floor where the Executive lounge is. Suite was roomy and very clean. Did not have a view of lake, would ask for that next time. We walked to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice, about 15 minute walk.
Lounge was great, snacks and wine/beer in the evening during the week with a great view of lake and small airport. Breakfast in AM was great not your normal hotel "hot" breakfast. Had real pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, fruit, cookies :-)
All employees were very helpful and friendly.
We did have lunch in the bar and it was a bit pricey (25 for 1 burger and a quesidilla); ordinary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio