Average hotel. Very slow check in (15 minutes with 2 people working). Not much in the area for places to eat. Close to the Rock & Roll HOF. I would stay if I had a meeting there (I did) but would look somewhere closer to the casino for places to eat. Very nice bed! Small bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio