Stayed at the hotel for one night and attended a Tigers-Indians game. The bar was great - clean rooms, shuttle service although you can walk to the game. Browns fans were around for a pre-season game, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is around the corner. Parking was $16 but convenient. We got a pretty good rate through CAA. Happy with our stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio