We were in town for a Browns game. Arrived Saturday afternoon We were checked in very quickly. We were in a King room on the 10th floor, it was comfortable and clean. It is a very short walk to the stadium as well as the rock and roll hall of fame. Jim at the front desk was very nice and extremely helpful. Added bonus was the Starbucks downstairs! Only downside is breakfast had a huge wait and was $15 per person for the buffet so we opted for muffins at Starbucks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelPower, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio