Stayed here for four nights for business. The bed was comfortable and clean, which is key. The lobby was decent and the staff friendly. The decor in the halls and room was dark and dated, and some of the furniture in the room and in the halls were scratched up. My bathroom was pretty tiny and the tub didn't drain properly. The elevators were always extremely slow. One of the wheels on the desk chair had broken off prior to my stay, and it was just hanging out, waiting for someone to fix it. Breakfast was decent but could have been better stocked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio