Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Cleveland
from $26.00
More Info
from $17.00
More Info
All reviews old cars western reserve merry go round crawford auto aviation museum stainless steel euclid beach park on display grand carousel free rides car museum restored cars fashion exhibit wahoo nice collection municipal stadium guided tour admission price is
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

We tried to visit 7 years ago during a previous trip to Cleveland but the car museum was closed for renovation. It was worth the wait! The carousel is fun for younger fans.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed April 1, 2019

We went there a group of 8.... Loved it.. It is so much more than expected.......Amazing cars , I love the old ones, a Tour thru the Mansions by Roy Weissinger Chanel 5.... outstanding......... This was one of my most memorable museum trips. Music, History , beauty..........
Its is amazing., outstanding, fabulous

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019

I've taken my kids here several times, and we always have a good time. The children's area is great for grade schoolers and below and my older girls particularly love the fashion exhibit. Of course, everyone adores the carousel. We'll be back.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed February 23, 2019

My wife and I visited here during a weekend visit to Cleveland. The $10.00 admission price is a bargain, particulary since it includes two carousel rides. This museum has a great automobile collection, but we also enjoyed touring the two mansions which included a nice collection of period furniture. Our favorite, however, was the restored carousel ... it is beautifully restored and was fun to ride. The carousel operators were very friendly and answered any questions we had about the carousel and its history.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Greg and Kim G
Reviewed January 28, 2019

Car guys will love the display of vintage and modern vehicles. This place brings out the little kid in you. There are planes and cars, and a vintage carousel that even at my adult age, must ride each time we visit. Nice open floor plans and handicapped accessible.

Date of experience: June 2018