Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM

More Info
from $510.00
More Info
9,176 results
All reviews music lovers love music american bandstand music history dick clark music fan r r jimi hendrix pink floyd hand written lyrics michael jackson bucket list gift shop bottom floor we spent hours interactive displays four hours
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent summary of Rock and Roll history. Costumes and Guitars from many famous Rock and Roll participants.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I visited the Rock and Roll HOF while in Cleveland. It was good enough, but not great. I would have enjoyed more of a focus on all of the big hit makers but they included about half, and focused on a lot of groups in which I am not familiar....like punk bands and such. Not their fault any many may prefer that. In the end, for us it was good enough but I’m glad we went, once.

1  Thank Tom T
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was a lot of fun. Plenty to see. A lot of information, pretty interactive. The staff was friendly. The price was typical. The garage was a big hit with the kids.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Not enough hours in one day to do this place justice. A return is therefore in the cards. I had heard that the place was really good, but it was better. The exhibits were solid, there were nice interactive things you could do, such as playing instruments along with a video. Overall, the museum was just excellent, and I can wait to return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Enjoyed our visit very much, lots of memorabilia to look at and presented very well. Overall would recommend visiting, spent about 2 hours but you could be there longer if you wanted to practice on instruments.