I was a little skeptical about this hotel because I wasn't sure if the jacuzzi room I was getting would be a real whirlpool in the bedroom or just a glorified bathtub with some jets in the bathroom. I was relieved to see it was outside of the bathroom, and though the shape of it was different than normal, it was still roomy and did the job. I LOVED our room, very spacious and the hardwood floors made it look so modern. And they give you so many little sample treats in the bathroom: shampoo, conditioner, lotion, shower cap, make-up remover, etc.
The staff was incredible, every person I was in contact with (about 4-5 different employees) went out of their way to help me. And if you're going to Progressive Field (which is why I was there), you cannot beat the location, just a couple of blocks away. There is also a very cool alleyway across the street from the hotel where there are several different restaurants and nightlife. My husband and I loved Flannery's Pub for some bar food and to watch the games.
Two tiny gripes--the pillows were really small and uncomfortable and the stopper in my jacuzzi wouldn't close all the way, causing the water to drain slowly. But I was only there for one night so it didn't bother me much.
Cleveland was a beautiful city, very clean. I highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a VIDEO TOUR of our hotel. Take a step back in time as you enter this 19th century historic Guardian Bank Building converted into one of the finest Cleveland hotels. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland - Downtown is located in downtown Cleveland's financial district between E. 9th St and E. 6th St on Euclid Ave. We are within walking distance from Cleveland s main attractions including: LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers Q Arena, Cleveland Browns Stadium, , Warehouse District, Scene Pavilion, Tower city, House of Blues, Cleveland State University, Playhouse Square, etc. With 9 different room types, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland-Downtown has a room for every need. We feature the largest standard guest rooms in Cleveland, two room suites, Jacuzzi suites, rooms with kitchenettes and meeting rooms. We also offer vacation packages to Cleveland s major attractions including: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Pickwick and Frolic Comedy Club, House of Blues and The Cleveland Clinic. We are now also offering free high speed Internet access in every guest room and meeting room. Visit Cleveland, OH and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland-Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Ohio
- Holiday Inn Cleveland Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown Ohio