This hotel situated right downtown is unique in that it used to be a bank. The lobby is a sparce echo chamber but dont judge the place by this initial setting. The room I had had 16' ceilings, hardwood floors and 12' tall windows. Shocking really to have this much space all to myself! The rooms are well appointed with desk and flat screen TV with almost 100 channels available. Ample closet, large bathroom, everything you need and a dance hall to boot. I overlooked one item upon arrival that made my morning very interesting, the shower curtain was absent! My first thought was of a european bathroom where the entire space was a shower but with no visible floor drain, I was left to shower with much after spray. I would have called down but my schedule dicatated there was no time to wait. The toilet made some filling noises periodically but with the door closed it was not audible in the room. Small things really that did not overshadow a decent stay. The staff host a nightly managers reception in the dining area, which is quite nice, situated on the mezzanine, where nibbles and drinks are offered and their is an actual manager there to greet you. The breakfast is also complimentary and has hot and cold items which will satisfy all appetites. There is a games area with pool table and a video arcade for the teens, something important for families with teens.
Within a stone's throw is the 4th street promanade, with bars and restauarants aplenty and a nice no cars street walk. Shopping is plentyful as well with 5th st arcade just steps away and the Skyway Center Mall about 10 minutes on foot. Close to the Rock and Roll Museum seals the deal. I was here for business but a tourist would love the location as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a VIDEO TOUR of our hotel. Take a step back in time as you enter this 19th century historic Guardian Bank Building converted into one of the finest Cleveland hotels. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland - Downtown is located in downtown Cleveland's financial district between E. 9th St and E. 6th St on Euclid Ave. We are within walking distance from Cleveland s main attractions including: LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers Q Arena, Cleveland Browns Stadium, , Warehouse District, Scene Pavilion, Tower city, House of Blues, Cleveland State University, Playhouse Square, etc. With 9 different room types, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland-Downtown has a room for every need. We feature the largest standard guest rooms in Cleveland, two room suites, Jacuzzi suites, rooms with kitchenettes and meeting rooms. We also offer vacation packages to Cleveland s major attractions including: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Pickwick and Frolic Comedy Club, House of Blues and The Cleveland Clinic. We are now also offering free high speed Internet access in every guest room and meeting room. Visit Cleveland, OH and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland-Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Ohio
- Holiday Inn Cleveland Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown Ohio