So it is official. I have a brand new, favorite hotel. I would like to add that I do not alter my vault of "favorite things" that often. I am somewhat a creature of habit, but this time I have no choice. The Holiday Inn Express in downtown Cleveland has made the list... right above raindrops on roses.
A lot of people say that location is everything. If this is true, then this property wins every accolade imaginable. Situated close to Horseshoe Casino, Quicken Loans Arena, the Cleveland Browns Stadium, Cleveland Indians’ Progressive Field, and the magnificent Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum, visitng your favorite attraction or taking part of the sports and gaming action is a breeze! If flying in, the airport is about 25 minutes away, and the public transportation system in Cleveland is cheap, clean, and easily accessible... just steps from the Holiday Inn Express. Imagine that!
And at the end of a long day exploring, what could be better than relaxing in a jacuzzi suite? The rooms at the Holiday Inn Express are newly renovated, and they are truly nothing short of spectacular. The oversized windows offer beautiful views of the city and the lake, situated beautifully between 13 foot ceilings and shiny wooden floors. The bed is like a cloud, and adding to the overall "cozy" factor is the super comfortable chair... perfect for reading or surfing on the FREE high speed internet.
If things could possibly get any better... they do. Complimentary hot breakfast is also served, and if you've overdone it a bit, just head off to the 24 hour fitness center.
If you are anywhere near Cleveland, make the Holiday Inn Express Downtown your temporary home. Keep in mind that Cedar Point is also not a bad drive, so this property will make a great center base for all of your excursions.
Visit online for more information, or to book your next adventure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a VIDEO TOUR of our hotel. Take a step back in time as you enter this 19th century historic Guardian Bank Building converted into one of the finest Cleveland hotels. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland - Downtown is located in downtown Cleveland's financial district between E. 9th St and E. 6th St on Euclid Ave. We are within walking distance from Cleveland s main attractions including: LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers Q Arena, Cleveland Browns Stadium, , Warehouse District, Scene Pavilion, Tower city, House of Blues, Cleveland State University, Playhouse Square, etc. With 9 different room types, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland-Downtown has a room for every need. We feature the largest standard guest rooms in Cleveland, two room suites, Jacuzzi suites, rooms with kitchenettes and meeting rooms. We also offer vacation packages to Cleveland s major attractions including: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Pickwick and Frolic Comedy Club, House of Blues and The Cleveland Clinic. We are now also offering free high speed Internet access in every guest room and meeting room. Visit Cleveland, OH and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland-Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, IHG and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Ohio
- Holiday Inn Cleveland Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown Ohio