My friends are I were concerned about choosing this hotel after reading several reviews on TripAdvisor. However, we were pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness of our room. The hardwood floors were nice a nice addition and appeared very clean. This is a fantastic hotel for the money spent. The staff appear to be slightly disorganized, but were very friendly and helpful during our two night stay. One person at check-in suggested several restaurants in the East 4th Street area and printed off several menus for us to browse beforehand. The bathroom was clean and newly remodeled. The king bed was comfortable, as were the linens. The location of this hotel is fantastic if you are interested in the restaurants on East 4th Street. We did have difficulty finding a spa in the area and ended up going to the spa located inside the Hyatt Arcade hotel. There was only one issue that caused some inconvenience - when booking our room we chose the suite with 2 king beds. Upon checking in, we were told that there were actually no rooms with 2 king beds in the entire hotel. I had in my hand the printed computer confirmation stating 2 king beds. Thankfully the pull-out sofa was comfortable. We would stay there again. The value is incredible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a VIDEO TOUR of our hotel. Take a step back in time as you enter this 19th century historic Guardian Bank Building converted into one of the finest Cleveland hotels. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland - Downtown is located in downtown Cleveland's financial district between E. 9th St and E. 6th St on Euclid Ave. We are within walking distance from Cleveland s main attractions including: LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers Q Arena, Cleveland Browns Stadium, , Warehouse District, Scene Pavilion, Tower city, House of Blues, Cleveland State University, Playhouse Square, etc. With 9 different room types, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland-Downtown has a room for every need. We feature the largest standard guest rooms in Cleveland, two room suites, Jacuzzi suites, rooms with kitchenettes and meeting rooms. We also offer vacation packages to Cleveland s major attractions including: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Pickwick and Frolic Comedy Club, House of Blues and The Cleveland Clinic. We are now also offering free high speed Internet access in every guest room and meeting room. Visit Cleveland, OH and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland-Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Ohio
- Holiday Inn Cleveland Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown Ohio