All reviewsfull kitcheneuclid towertwo bedroom suiteprogressive fieldgreat locationquicken loans arenarooms are hugewithin walking distanceindians gameliving areasofa bedhouse of bluesan older buildingminute walkbars and restaurantsrock and roll hallhigh ceilings
Reviewed April 13, 2016 via mobile

The free breakfast buffet was great. So many choices available and the staff at breakfast were so accommodating. Cyle the Bellman was so helpful and nice! The room was extremely large and clean. All in all we had a great experience!

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
Steve R, General Manager at Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2016

Dear Lemonagogo,

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to write. I will make sure Cyle and our breakfast staff see you comments. Very kind of you.

Reviewed April 3, 2016 via mobile

Upon arrival late into the evening, we learned that the hotel already gave our two bedroom suite to someone else. They had already prepared two one-bedroom suites that were next to each other for us. Since we had four teenagers with us, we felt okay with three of them staying in their own room. The hotel management gave us a pretty big discount for the rooms, free drinks and snacks and paid for our parking. Even with the hassle with the room, I would stay there again. Very clean, large rooms, good breakfast, a nice view.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Steve R, General Manager at Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2016

Dear Monique M.

Thank you for taking the time to write and tell us about your stay. I am very pleased that everything worked out with your family being split into two rooms. I know this was an inconvenience but hope you had a quiet evening with both rooms.

Thank you for staying and I wish you safe travels,

Reviewed March 25, 2016 via mobile

A very nice and clean hotel right in downtown Cleveland. Close to all sporting events and the casino and within walking distance of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Every employee we encountered went out of their way to help and were all very friendly.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank cubsproat
Steve R, General Manager at Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2016

Dear Cubsproat,

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to write. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay and all that downtown Cleveland has to offer. This is a very easy city to walk and enjoy our restaurants, sports venues and museums.

Reviewed March 25, 2016

The hotel rooms are excellent, and offer all amenities for a business stay.
The hotel staff is very professional and maintain the highest standards of the service industry. The rooms have a small kitchenette, which is great for people working late nights. The location of the hotel is right in the middle of downtown Cleveland and surrounded by stores and great restaurants.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for business travels.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business

Dear Amiy J,

Thank you for being our guest at Residence Inn and taking the time to write. I am very pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and our location in downtown Cleveland. I hope you have the opportunity to again be our guest and enjoy Cleveland in the spring.

Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here while attending a Cavs game. Great hotel in downtown Cleveland, walking distance to all three sports teams.
I would have rated this hotel a 5 but two things knocked it down.
On my date of arrival I used the mobile check in. I arrived earlier than anticipated & when I went to the front desk to ask if I my room was ready, Astrid who worked the desk, remarked that I did the online check in & check in was at 4. My daughter who was with me even remarked that she was rude. After a few more snide remarks she said that a room was available.
My second issue was with housekeeping. On our second day the trash was overflowing since they provide small trash cans. My wife called twice Im the morning requesting pickup. We stepped out at 9:30am and came back at 3:00pm and the trash was still there. 2 more calls were made and we left at 5:30pm to attend the Cavs game. We returned at 10pm and the trash was still there. We ended up calling again & leaving the trash in the hallway.
Other than that its a great hotel to stay at if you're attending a sporting event. Word of advice, dont use the mobile check in. Astrid will ask why did you use it if you arrive early!
I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family

Dear Gbaz13,

Thank you for being our guest at Residence Inn and taking the time to write. I am very sorry that your check in, and front desk service, were below Residence Inn standards. I sincerely appreciate the details you provided as they will help us correct our service issues. If you would like to further discuss these issues please do not hesitate to contact me directly.