Our family stayed here on a visit to Cleveland for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. We were very pleasantly surprised! Apart from its very central location, the charm of this hotel includes the fact that it's in a historic building but completely updated with modern touches and pretty decor. Rooms are also fairly big for an urban, centrally-located hotel. The staff we encountered were really friendly and helpful.
Another cool thing about this hotel is that it's attached to an arcade which takes you to shops and restaurants on the street parallel to the hotel; very convenient. From the breakfast room as well as from the hallways there's a nice view overlooking the arcade and courtyard. We'd stay here again when visiting downtown Cleveland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio Suite with separate living room, sleeping area and full-size kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio