This hotel was in a great location. It is close to Progressive Field, Quicken Loans Arena and most importantly, the restaurants of E. 4th St. If you are looking to shop however, it was a virtual wasteland. It is only a few minutes from the West End Market by car though if you are only shopping for food. They offered us an upgraded room at no charge to compensate for not being able to provide us with a roll a way bed for our suite. This was unexpected and very appreciated. The two bedroom suite was huge and very clean. It even had an air purifier in it. The appliances in the kitchen were old but we only used the refrigerator. The beds were comfortable. The hotel was quiet the first night we stayed but the second night our floor had some young women who spent the night bar hopping and going back and forth to their room, very noisily. This was not exactly the hotel's fault but did make the stay less enjoyable. Breakfast was organized and plentiful. Overall, it was a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio Suite with separate living room, sleeping area and full-size kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio