We were delighted with our stay at the Residence inn Cleveland Downtown. We arrived at 7:30 p.m. after a long drive from Toronto and we were immediately impressed with the excellent service from Arlene at reception. From there, it only got better as we entered our massive studio suite on the fifth floor. It was about three times the size of an average hotel room with a full kitchen.
The breakfast each day was fairly comprehensive and we soon learned that all employees were a pleasure to deal with. Parking at $18 a day is getting up there but it is a downtown location and if you are in Cleveland to see a ball game or one of the other local pro teams then you can't complain with where you're situated. If you like a beer check out the Winking Lizard or Flannery's Irish Pub. Both are nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio Suite with separate living room, sleeping area and full-size kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio