I really like this hotel. I stayed here for six nights recently. In fact, I have stayed at 8 different hotels in Cleveland in the past four months. Have stayed at two more since my Residence Inn stay. I find it very homey, nicely furnished, cosy with the fireplace, and the lounge chair with footstool is so comfy. The kitchen has everything you would need. I just checked out of another "Suites" hotel in cleveland, and the mini kitchen there had a small fridge and microwave, but no dishes or silverware, only two glasses and two coffee mugs. I liked the breakfast at Residence Inn, although it was identical each day; the evening social hour was also nice: not just chips/dip, but real food (ex. stuffed baked potatoes, sandwiches, etc). It was a plus that they had a lovely large clean laundry room, off the sunny arcade, and it only cost $1.50/load to wash (my other recent hotel charged $5/wash and $4/dry). The front desk staff were great!! I miss Residence Inn, but I needed to be closer to Cleveland clinic. The minuses are: they don't provide shuttle service to Cl Clinic, although the information in the room inidicates they do; and the fitness room is tiny. Fitworks, which used to be in the arcade and could be utilized by hotel guests, has closed. Perfect location for watching the Cavs play home games.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio Suite with separate living room, sleeping area and full-size kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio