I don't get to Cleveland all too often, but when I do I like to stay at the Residence Inn Downtown. The hotel is well situated to 4th Street dining and the Q-Center. This is not a new building, so you will be treated to tall ceilings and doors, old world architecture, and charm. The drawback is the never ending hallways and the minimal application of elevators. Though the property is obviously compliant with handicap accessibility requirements, you can tell the building is not laid out as a modern hotel. But that's why I like staying there.
The staff is very friendly, the rooms clean, and very importantly the rooms are quiet. The room I had this time has a gas fireplace in it. Nice touch for the December weather. Just beware of the pan handlers around 4th Street. Best advice; ignore them and keep walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio Suite with separate living room, sleeping area and full-size kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio