We stayed here the night before we visited the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. Parking was right below the hotel. (Only a car will fit through the narrow passage to get to the parking facility.) It's very secure, though, and you can access the hotel directly from the parking garage. The room was huge, with the usual kitchen, etc, which we didn't need/use but was adequately provided. (The refrigerator was noisy, so we unplugged it for overnight.) We were there on Saturday and watched football though the afternoon/evening after having driven a long day to get there....nice TV, etc. Breakfast was terrific...lots to choose from, freshly prepared, and pleasantly presented in a large room. This is close to the Hall of Fame, as well as several sports facilities, so it would be a good place for sports fans to stay on game weekends. A short walk away are the famous 4th street restaurants, etc., so dinner was easy to walk to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio Suite with separate living room, sleeping area and full-size kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio