“Almost a 5!!”

The Corner Alley Downtown @ E. 4th
Ranked #4 of 24 Fun & Games in Cleveland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Corner Alley's downtown location in Cleveland's East Fourth Neighborhood will be undergoing an extensive renovation project beginning July 1 and continuing through mid-September. The multifaceted dining and entertainment complex, operated by MRN Hospitality Group, is getting a complete overhaul to the interior and exterior facade. After the upgrades are completed, The Corner Alley will boast a contemporary design and layout accentuated with black metals and light maple. Other major improvements include a new bar with open-air access on East Fourth Street and a transformed open-air space facing Euclid Avenue. Along with the physical transformation of The Corner Alley, the cuisine will feature noticeable upgrades as well. The menu will showcase traditional sports bar selections with high-quality ingredients and fun combinations.
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I stopped here for dinner and to watch the Red Wings hockey game. I sat at the bar under a television nobody else was watching from, ordered dinner (the loaded BBQ chicken was delicious!!), and asked the bartender if I could watch the game; he said he'd check with his manager. I guess he checked with his manager and was told 'no' because the game never came on. I paid, then left when I would have stayed an extra hour or longer. And the waiter would have made a MUCH better tip.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Sorry to say... because the staff and service was great... but when you ask for olives with your vodka on the rocks... a $3 upcharge is crazy.... and when you order salad dressing for your salad they charged .50 cents each.... nobody likes to be nickel and dimed... there was nothing that special with the place that they can do that... there are so many choices of places on that street to choose from, the next night we went next door to eat at Pickwick and Frolic....

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We disappointed that they were closed for a private party the night prior to opening day for the Indians, but glad we returned the next day. The place was packed, and we were skeptical. However, we secured a lane, ordered appetizers, and watched the Indians play on big screens while we bowled (and had adult beverages). Everyone had fun (adults and kids). The atmosphere was great and people were very nice. The service was quite good considering the crowd. The downsides were the poorly operating pool tables downstairs and the very nasty bathrooms (we entered and exited immediately). The drink specials were good and the food was tasty.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I had the chance to rent a lane for an hour here recently and my party and I had a great time. The big screens all over make it an ideal location if you want to watch a game while bowling. The service was top notch. Both the servers and the employees running the bowling reservations were friendly and on top of things. The only thing I would warn you about before going here would be the price and the size of the seating areas. Lanes are $50/hr for up to 6 bowlers, this does include shoes. The seating is tight. The party on the lane next to us had 10-12 people standing around and they were always in our way which was annoying. I would recommend making a reservation as well.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

We stopped dinner before a Monsters game and the fried pickles are to die for! Both of our dinners were wonderful and our waitress was very nice. Looking forward to going back again.