1) This hotel is located right in downtown. It's easy to find, easy to get to, and within a 5-10 minute walk of everything you could want (baseball, football, rock and roll, shopping, movie theatres, etc.).
2) The staff is every friendly. The valet guys are awesome. When you check in, you only have a small lane to pull into. This does cause a little traffic havoc if a lot of people arrive at the same time. Self-parking was $15 and was around the corner. Take my advice and pay the extra $3 for valet - so much easier!
3) The hotel was clean and quiet, even with a lot of guests. Our standard king was nice for the pricepoint. Air conditioner worked great. Lots of TV channels to choose from. Bathroom had corner sink and a deep tub which were nice. Hot water pressure could have been better ...
1) Unfortunately, we had an incident with security. We left early afternoon to do some sightseeing. Honestly, I thought it was too late for the maid to come, so I didn't bother with the DND sign I normally leave out for peace of mind. We were only gone about 2 and half hours. When we came back - our room was clean, but our door was left wide open. I immediately called the desk and they apologized. Luckily nothing was missing.
The good about the bad:
The supervisor immediately apologized. They assured that they would speak with the maid on duty. When we checked out, our bill had been taken care of. I was all prepared for a fight, but I didn't even have to say a word - which, to me, is very classy.
I know that incident might deter people from staying there, but I honestly don't think it was indicative of the hotel. I think it was just a simple mistake that they were good enough to try and make right. The fact that nothing had been taken shows that this actually is a good hotel.
For the price range, I think you'll find this a comfy and nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the ultimate in comfortable and convenient hotels in Cleveland, Ohio at the Hampton Inn Cleveland-Downtown, located 13 miles from Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport. This hotel in downtown Cleveland is perfectly situated near the greatest attractions that Cleveland has to offer. Visit the Playhouse Square Theater District, or catch a Cleveland Browns or Indians game during your visit. Enjoy a day of fun at The Greater Cleveland Aquarium, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Horseshoe Casino or visit Cleveland's financial district, all within walking distance from the hotel.Start your day right with our free hot breakfast and unwind in the evening at our lobby bar, open Monday through Saturday from 5.00pm to 11.00pm. Stay connected in our 24-hour business center and enjoy complimentary high-speed internet access in every guest room. The fitness center features cardio and weight equipment to help you maintain your healthy lifestyle. The Suite Shop is available 24-hours for snacks and beverages. Among downtown Cleveland hotels, you’ll find the Hampton Inn Cleveland-Downtown is close to it all but far from the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio