Our highly anticipated weekend getaway to Cleveland, Ohio, was wonderful. We stayed at the Hampton Inn for it's proximity to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the comedy club, Hilarities. Although the hotel was under construction, and things were out of the ordinary for the employees, they demonstrated a professional, joyful attitude. They went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and assured us our stay with them was appreciated. I wish I had made a note of their names, because one of the morning/afternoon employees took personal care of a guest in a wheelchair while their spouse went to retrieve their vehicle. This was certainly above and beyond her call of duty. She had a cheerful manner even through the chaos of everyone seemingly checking out at once.
The rooms were brand new, and beautiful. The bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom was roomy. The elevators were quite slow, but I don't know if that was due to the construction or if tht is how they always are, and the breakfast items were nearly gone completely (due to cheerleading drill teams staying at the hotel too) when one member of our party went to get coffee, juice and a muffin. But, overall, it was a lovely time, and we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the ultimate in comfortable and convenient hotels in Cleveland, Ohio at the Hampton Inn Cleveland-Downtown, located 13 miles from Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport. This hotel in downtown Cleveland is perfectly situated near the greatest attractions that Cleveland has to offer. Visit the Playhouse Square Theater District, or catch a Cleveland Browns or Indians game during your visit. Enjoy a day of fun at The Greater Cleveland Aquarium, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Horseshoe Casino or visit Cleveland's financial district, all within walking distance from the hotel.Start your day right with our free hot breakfast and unwind in the evening at our lobby bar, open Monday through Saturday from 5.00pm to 11.00pm. Stay connected in our 24-hour business center and enjoy complimentary high-speed internet access in every guest room. The fitness center features cardio and weight equipment to help you maintain your healthy lifestyle. The Suite Shop is available 24-hours for snacks and beverages. Among downtown Cleveland hotels, you’ll find the Hampton Inn Cleveland-Downtown is close to it all but far from the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio