“Lovely little place?”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Luxe

Luxe
Ranked #107 of 1,836 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, Bar, European, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Lovely little place?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

Wonderful. I e, great food, service a little slow but we should have allowed ourselves more time before the theater. Great wines by the glass and accommodating to my special dietary needs! We will be back?

• Visited November 2013

NE Ohio
“Good Food & Unique Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

I enjoyed Sunday brunch on the patio with family during the late summer. I was very pleased with the menu offerings and cost; we definitely received a good serving size for the price listed. The food itself was delicious. Dinner entree costs looked a little steep, but in line with a boutique restaurant. I would certainly eat at Luxe again.

• Visited October 2013
SappiNY
“Love this place! Who knew brussel sprouts could taste so good?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Went in August with another couple. We ordered a bunch of starters, everything was excelled! The other couple was vegetarian, so we shared a bunch of veggie dishes, including the bruschetta assortment, the vegetable frito, and the flatbread. We enjoyed everything! My husband and I shared the burger afterwards, which was fine, nothing extraordinary compared to the starters. I also got their specialty lavender lemonade which was excellent. We hope to visit again soon and rave about LUXE to all our friends. Staff and service were great too!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank SappiNY
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“Deceptive surprise”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

I was invited to Luxe as a first date by a woman that I met online. When I arrived, she was having red wine, and I decided on scotch. We ordered an appetizer, then pizza. Over the course of a few hours, I had three scotch drinks and she had three glasses of wine.
When we got the bill, her wine and our food added up to about $39.00. But the bill was $144.00. What happened here? I examined the bill, and my three single servings of scotch came to $105.00!!! That's $35.00 each!
You would think, or EXPECT that the server would TELL you the price of this scotch, especially when you order PIZZA!!! I presume that his idea of a night out having pizza absolutely warrants drinks that cost $35.00 each. My date was horrified and felt awful about the situation, and I did not want to make a big scene in this situation. I will never return, nor will she. Good job Mr. Server at Luxe!!

• Visited October 2013
Shaker Heights, Ohio
“Excellent menu-delicious food!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed an early dinner on the outdoor patio but it was disturbed when fellow diners, in close proximity, decided to smoke cigarettes. It's a shame when restaurants allow this to happen as it ruins the entire dining experience for those who find smoking offensive. The menu was unique and the food & service was excellent. We'll never sit out on the patio again!

• Visited August 2013