“A pleasant surprise”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Only two people in our group had been to Luxe before and loved it. We ate outside, a perfect setting. This is not a fancy place, but unique. I loved their funky décor - bottle chandeliers and lights, old metal doors, etc. It used to be a bank and the vault is their wine "cellar". My meal was fabulous, and everyone enjoyed their choices except for one person. Our waitress, whose name I wish I could remember, gave us excellent service and was very attentive. I would love to go again.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Had a great Sunday brunch. Salmon eggs benedict was great. Very good service. If you don't like dogs and some dog conversations, don't eat outside. If you like dogs the outside is for you. But they didn't really bother us much. Breakfast and lunch choices that give you good choices. Took me quite a while to decide!!

1  Thank DeannaDemaris
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Our group loved the food. Everything was smoothly served and our wants met without asking. Adam is the perfect waiter. He was fun and had great recommendations.
Try the freshly made donuts in a cone with the delicious dipping sauces. What a treat to share!

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I've dinned at Luxe a handful of times and always hope the experience will be better, but its always just ok. The food is average, the drinks are better and the atmosphere (front half) is cute. The back half is super crowded and tight. It's almost as if your eating on top of the table next to you. Overall it's fine if you're in the area and looking for a lunch or dinner spot.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I LOVE this patio and ambiance. Patio has lovely plantings in summer and an overall artsy flair. It is laid back and they serve interesting cocktails. Food there is mostly always excellent, innovative, and thoughtful. I feel at home here.